BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

~Number 3~



So... Kawika and I are officially trying this week to make our third baby! We have been talking about it for some time now and I'm so excited! We actually tried last month but I think we started a little late and missed when I ovulated. So technically this is month two! It is actually a very tricky thing... getting pregnant, I got pregnant so easy with my first two I was expecting to do it again on the first try. I was so adamant about having a baby in feb and was so sure that I think God purposely kept me from getting pregnant the first time to remind me that I am not in control! So here is hoping this time it will stick! My due date will be Feb 28th if it works and if it doesn't its ok, cause we will do it again! Let me tell ya Kawika doesn't mind the work at all!  HINT HINT! So I will keep you updated as soon as I know!

4 comments:

Travis Wagar said...

I got the hint hint part.. lets just say that trav has been pretty happy the last 5 months=)...
Will pray for you during month 2!=)

jlchristblog said...

so your little girl is a beautiful artist? how cool! can we see more? congrats on "trying " for another!
: )

jlchristblog said...

oh, wait is that your hubby that is the artist? hahaha

sorry!
the wishes were beautifully done !

Eryn said...

I am glad I found your blog, and know I know what you're up to these days:)

Good Luck in your efforts! (not that it's luck that makes it all happen...)