BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

~Proud Mommy~








So this last month has been a whirlwind when it comes to my daughter Kaiahna! She turned 5 in April and has recently graduated from preschool! Wow, I cant believe its been 5 years since I had my little baby girl! She is so smart and she cant wait to go to kindergarden next year! Im so very proud of her for becoming such a wonderful little woman!
I am also very proud of her because she had her first dance recital on sat where she did a ballet routine and a tap routine! It was the cutest thing ever and she did so awesome! She had a smile upon her face for days! I think she really loves being on the stage performing, dressing up and dancing! It made my heart so warm to see her that happy! she really loves dancing! For me that is huge, I used to be dancer and I Love that she loves it just as I did! I only have to make sure that I never push her to do it if she doesnt want to, but for know Im enjoying every moment!

3 comments:

meleea said...

what fun - love her costume! it is so fun to watch our kids doing what they love!

Infarrantly Creative said...

Wow 5! Unbelievable. She is a little woman. That is sweet I loved the pics. THanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures!!!
hotraman