BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

~Breathtaking~

I have never been so breathless watching someone dance! Dancing is a huge passion of mine. I used to dance in high school and I coached for a while and there is nothing else in this world that my heart desires to do again more than dance. When I saw this man dance last night I was speechless, I starred with my jaw dropped thinking, THAT IS DANCING! Leaving his heart there on the floor, his technique was impeccable his strength  was unmatchable and he just floated across the floor with such grace! AMAZING! The music he chose was perfect for what he performed, it was...breathtaking! He is my absolute favorite. He better go very far and I cant wait until MIA MICHEALS gets her hands on him! Yeah!!!!!! I hope you enjoy as much as I did!

0 comments: