BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

~He's Amazing~

So I wanted to say few things about my wonderful husband, Kawika. I feel so lucky everyday to have him as my partner in life! I dont tell him enough how much I appreciate everything he does and has done for our Family! He loves me unconditionally everyday and always tells me or shows me, and for that I love him even more! He knows exactly how To love me and deal with my craziness! He is one amazing father to our kids and Im just so blessed to have him! God for sure knew what he was doing when he put him into my life, which reminds me to keep having faith in God with everything else in my life! He gave me an amazing guy and amazing kids so I know he has more wonderful things in store for me!




 Did I also mention that he is an amazing artist! He is very humble about it but I love his art work and Il show it off for him! Here is a few things he has done! They are the only ones I have pics of for now!

2 comments:

Infarrantly Creative said...

i love it...you guys have come a long way...a true testimony to God's grace and mercy. I have a tear in my eye right now

aimee graves said...

I am glad your are braggin on your man.. I love to watch your marriage grow! Oh and I agree I'm pretty fond of his art too:)