BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 20, 2008

~We Did It~




So...We did it! Were pregnant, again! And yes, I know It's really early and some of you are probably wondering why Im going public so soon! But I thought about it, and I really want enjoy EVERY moment of this pregnancy, cause Kawika says its the last one! So... my reasoning is, that I'm the type where I like to share everything that is gong on in my life. The ups and the downs, and even if something bad happens, I'm enjoying these early moments and I'm sharing with people I care about, and if you know me I cant keep things in very well!

Im really focusing on being healthy for this one, I really don't want to be huge and look like I have had three kids, so here it goes, what and adventure it will be, beIng pregnant again and probably for the last time! I love being pregnant and I love to know everything about babies and pregnancy so Im really excited for another big chapter in our lives!

8 comments:

jlchristblog said...

yeah!
congrats to you and your family!
: -)

meleea said...

wooohooo!! congrats - i hear three is fun!

Infarrantly Creative said...

Awesome...CONGRATS!!!! #3 in the oven!

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOO Happy for you really I am. I am sharing the joy of seeing the two pink lines with you...
The Complete Organic Pregnancy is a GREAT BOOK..You can get it for cheap on-line at Amazon.

Next time were in town lets all get together... what is your address.. E mail it to me please..


CAYLAN

The Quinonez Family said...

I am so happy for you!

Eryn said...

Yay! Congrats...

Anonymous said...

Blessings on you and your family!
hotraman

Kelli said...

Congrats!!!!!!!