BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

~It's About Time~


For a while now I have been really wanting to explore my passion for music  more... I guess you could say I'm wanting to finally do something for ME... not in the selfish way but I have buried what I love to do..(besides being a wife and a mother) I used to be a lot more passionate about the arts, especially music and dance and its really hard to keep those things at the surface when you become a mom. Believe me I wouldn't trade caring for my children for anything in the world but there comes a time when you need to dig up those THINGS that really make you.. well YOU! I cant deny the yearning for music anymore... yes.. i sing at church and occasionally for a wedding but that is not what gives me an experience like no other.



 What I'm taking about is playing an instrument, specifically the piano, even the guitar  (in time) lol! I can see myself learning something so beautiful and mixing it with writing and singing...uuhhh! I don't know i am just yearning for it so badly, I cant really explain it! I can almost see this picture in my head of me on stage or in my living room playing and singing a song that I wrote or a song I love and the feeling i have is indescribable! Its hard to see myself feeling something I don't think I have ever felt before, its kinda strange, but I do know that I cant wait to explore it! The big thing holding me back, is of course money, I need a piano to actually learn on, and that my friends, cost some dough! Ill tell you this though I am making it a priority to budget for it somehow, because the longer I wait the more time passes without me doing something that may make huge difference in my life! 

God gave  me this "gift" you would call singing and having a heart and ear for music. so.. there is nothing that will keep me for experiencing the that unknown language, that stuff that makes you feel a way you cant feel any other way, that chill up spine, those goosebumps, that bringing an emotion from inside literally to life! That.... my passion MUSIC!

2 comments:

jlchristblog said...

so exciting! i cannot wait to see where you take this. remember, when you find a place to record, i would love to showcase your amazing talent on my website.
lindsay
www.jlchriststudios.com

take care

Infarrantly Creative said...

Oooh you came out of blog lurking to comment. I will still visit your blog I just will mute it. But I do hate word verification and you can turn it off if you want to. So if you keep it on yours I will probably not comment much. Just being honest.